Reciprocal Right Clubs
Highercombe Golf & Country Club SA
Thaxted Park Golf Club SA
Merewether Golf Club – Newcastle NSW
Shortland Waters Golf Club – Newcastle NSW
The Grange Golf Club – Kembla Grange NSW
Coolah Golf Club NSW
Murray Downs Country Club – Swan Hill (50%) Vic
Echunga Golf Club (50%) SA
Clare Golf Club (50%) SA
Kimba Golf Club (50%) SA
North Adelaide Golf Club (50%) SA
Kadina Golf Club (50%) SA
Sandy Creek Golf Club – Barossa Valley (50%) SA
Port Augusta Golf Club (50%) SA
These reciprocal Rights Agreements made between the listed golf clubs above and the Whyalla Golf Club are effective from the date signed by the Whyalla Golf Club, and are subject to the following terms and conditions and apply equally to both Clubs:
- Reciprocal Club Member must be a financial member with golf privileges of the club.
- A reciprocal club member will pay the same daily fee(s) as our full members, or will pay a 50% (see above) of the Visitor fee for a round of golf. This fee will apply seven days a week.
- Members wishing to use the facility must:
- Advise of this Reciprocal Rights agreement at the time of booking;
- Present their current Membership card when visiting the Club.
- Reciprocal Members are not eligible to enter/win Club Championships, Monthly Medals, Board Events or dedicated Member Events.
- Both Parties can make amendments to this agreement by mutually agreeing in writing to such amendments.
- Members using reciprocal arrangements must adhere to the rules, conditions and regulations of the host Club.