The Clubs listed below offer, and are extended, Reciprocal Rights for members.
WGC has FULL (100%) waiver of Green Fees agreements with the following clubs.
|Highercombe Golf & Country Club||SA|
|Thaxted Park Golf Club||SA|
|Merewether Golf Club (Newcastle)||NSW|
|Shortland Waters Golf Club (Newcastle||NSW|
|Coolah Golf Club||NSW|
WGC has Half (50%) waiver of Green Fees agreements with the following clubs.
|Murray Downs Golf & Country Club||VIC|
|Echunga Golf Club||SA|
|Clare Golf Club||SA|
|Sandy Creek Golf Club - Barossa Valley||SA|
|Kadina Golf Club||SA|
|North Adelaide Golf Club||SA|
|Port Augusta Golf Club||SA|
Golf Clubs – Reciprocal Rights:
These Reciprocal Rights Agreements made between listed Golf Clubs and the Whyalla Golf Club are effective from the date signed by the Whyalla Golf Club and the respective club, and are subject to the following terms and conditions applying equally to both Clubs:
- Reciprocal Members must be financial members with golf privileges of the club.
- Reciprocal Members will not be required to pay fees or a 50% fee (see above), for a round of golf; this will apply seven (7) days a week.
- Members wishing to use the facility must:
• Advise of this Reciprocal Rights Agreement at the time of booking;
• Present their current Membership card when visiting the Club;
- Reciprocal Members are not eligible to enter/win Club Championships, Monthly Medals, Board Events or dedicated Member Events.
- Both Parties can make amendments to this agreement by mutually agreeing in writing to such amendments.
- Members using reciprocal arrangements must adhere to the rules, conditions and regulations of the host Club.